learn guidesproviding a roadmap from diagnosis to wellbeing
Learn Guides are designed to solution our partner hospitals’ most pressing educational needs
Our team can help you consolidate your patient educational material into a template that conforms to the patient journey. From diagnosis, to treatment, then on to healing and wellbeing. Learn Guides are rich media experiences with video, photos, additional resource links and much more, and can be downloaded as Ebooks on patient phones, tablets and computers, able to be used when and where they are needed.
Our partners are also welcome to utilize our existing portfolio of Learn Guides that are hosted by clinicians, scientists and medical experts who specialize in their field; many are in Spanish as well as English.
Learn Guides contain:
- Introduction to the medical specialist
- An overview of your illness, and what to expect during diagnosis, treatment, healing and wellbeing
- Medical terms explained in easy to understand language
- A phase by phase walk through of critical questions to ask physicians, health goals to consider in each phase of the patient journey
- “What you need to know” information compiled from the National Institutes of Health
- Links to support networks, evidence based expanded research, and medical references; many include insights from patient survivors and their caregivers.
- Learn Guides become mobile as an Ebook (or printed journey book), designed to accompany patients to every visit with healthcare providers and to serve as a resource for years to come.