learn guidesproviding a roadmap from diagnosis to wellbeing
Learn Guides are designed to solution our partner hospitals’ most pressing educational needs.
Our portfolio of Learn Guides are hosted by clinicians, scientists and medical experts who specialize in their field; many are in Spanish as well as English.
Each guide is segmented to be used across the entire patient journey; from diagnosis, to treatment, then on to healing and wellbeing. Designed as rich media experiences with video, photos, additional resource links and much more, they can be downloaded and kept as Ebooks on patient phones, tablets and computers.
Learn Guides contain:
- Introduction to the medical specialist
- An overview of your illness, and what to expect during diagnosis, treatment, healing and wellbeing
- Medical terms explained in easy to understand language
- A phase by phase walk through of critical questions to ask physicians, health goals to consider in each phase of the patient journey
- “What you need to know” information compiled from the National Institutes of Health
- Includes links to support networks, evidence based expanded research, and medical references; many include insights from patient survivors and their caregivers.
- Learn Guides become mobile as an Ebook (or printed journey book), designed to accompany patients to every visit with healthcare providers and to serve as a resource for years to come.